Lesson & Directions
* Need a minimum of 10 final images that relate to your product/business/career.
Initial images on M/T
After feedback - interim images W/Th More feedback - final images on M, the weekend, and T.
* Thank you note to your professional.
* Make sure your writing is well done and looks professional. Speak as a professional.
* About me page - You need a professional portrait taken specifically for the website.
* All images need to be new.
Contacting Your Professional
1. Make initial contact. Send a brief and polite email. Ask them if they could find time to give you some feedback on a website you are creating. Remember your "please" and "thank you"s.
2. Once your professional has contacted you back, and you are mid-way through your project, give them the link.
3. Listen to their feedback. Apply and improve your work.
4. Write a hand-written thank you note. Find the address for me and I will mail it for you.
Peer Reviews & self-Reflection