1. Remove memory card from camera.
2. Place in correct opening on the computer or memory card reader.
3. Click on the icon, keep clicking until you reach a folder titled "DCIM".
4. Hit Command A for "select all" and then Command C for "copy".
5. Click the desktop.
6. Create a new folder and title it "Your Name Project Name".
7. Open the folder and hit Command V for "paste".
8. Save this folder to your flash drive and your google drive.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that you save on your flash drive! If you move computers, or if someone deletes your work, you are out of luck. If you forgot your flash drive, save to your server and to your Google Drive.
ALWAYS save by clicking command A, command C, and command V into your folder. Do not drag!
In photography class we turn work in twice. The first way we turn in is by posting on our blog. I grade work by viewing your blog and written work. The second way is by sharing the full size JPG files with me. I need the full size files to print for art shows. It is very important that you save and share your full size files with me.
You may turn full size images in one of two ways.
1.. Share your images via Google Drive. Make sure you changed the sharing setting so I may see it.
2. Share your images with me via your flash drive. Bring your flash drive to me during class time and I will save the work to my computer.